How we use your information
We collect and process your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your details will be used:
- to contact you
- to provide services for you and your family
- for the general planning of services
- to provide government statistics
It may also be used:
- to share with partner agencies working with Camden Integrated Early Years Service
- to ask you for general feedback on services for purposes of evaluation.
Protecting your information
We will keep your details on our server or on a database, where every reasonable care has been taken to ensure the security of your data. We also keep your information confidential (only authorised professionals will see your information). We cover the storage, access, disclosure and destruction of your information. We will only disclose your information as required by law.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.